"Montjunto - Portugal" Serra de Montejunto by TinKan
Serra de Montejunto Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 8 photos
I spent about eight months working on Montjunto building a communications system from all the parts we had sent from the states. The change of seasons on the hill top go from windy and cold to windy and hot. There is even times where the ice would come down sideways.
The view from the top is awesome and you can see all the way back to Cascais and on a very clear day you can even see Sintra.
I do miss going up to work up here as I had made many many friends here. The guys that have to work here each and every day 24/7 are the best.
This is a view of the lower section of Montjunto. The location down there is called Qurtel (pronounced cortell).
Many of the famous Portuguese bike riders make Montjunto their training mountain. This is also the place of one of... more travel advice
This pond has been reconstructed in recent years. It was originaly the pond that the monks would make ice with that was... more travel advice
TinKan's Related Pages
Serra de Montejunto Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Serra de Montejunto
- Warnings and Dangers in Serra de Montejunto
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Serra de Montejunto
- 6 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Serra de Montejunto?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Serra de Montejunto
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Roatán Intro, 43 reviews, 87 photos, 5 travelogues
- Antoneys Cay Intro, 38 reviews, 82 photos, 5 travelogues
- Portugal Intro, 38 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 30 reviews, 71 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination El Segundo Intro, 22 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 25 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 30 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- West End Intro, 24 reviews, 47 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pompeii Intro, 17 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cascais Intro, 16 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues