"Aracena - Spain" Aracena by TinKan
Aracena Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 53 photos
This is an awesome place to spend a weekend or to stop overnight on the way to southern Spain.
We try to spend a night here each trip to Seville as we always find something new in town each time we do.
Once a year thay have a big Tapas festival which runs into the late evening and is alot of fun with music and dance and loads of drink and food.
- Pros:Cheap, Food is good and the people are great.
- Cons:None that I can think of.
- In a nutshell:Just a damn nice place.
The caves here are great. Make sure you get there early so you can get in. There is alot of walking in the caves so if... more travel advice
Near the Caves there are many local artisan shops that sell some of the local crafts and some of the rocks found in the... more travel advice
TinKan's Related Pages
Aracena Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Aracena - Spain"
- "Lovely Lazy Market Town"
- "Just a night"
- "Mountain charm"
- "Aracena, Gruta de las Maravillas"
- "Aracena, charm town in Huelva's Sierra"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Aracena
- Hotels in Aracena
- Nightlife in Aracena
- Restaurants in Aracena
- Shopping in Aracena
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Aracena
- 5 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Aracena?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Aracena
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Roatán Intro, 43 reviews, 87 photos, 5 travelogues
- Antoneys Cay Intro, 38 reviews, 82 photos, 5 travelogues
- Portugal Intro, 38 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 30 reviews, 71 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination El Segundo Intro, 22 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 25 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 30 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- West End Intro, 24 reviews, 47 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pompeii Intro, 17 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cascais Intro, 16 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues