"Duba, Saudi Arabia" Duba by TinKan
Duba Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 13 photos
The town of Duba is located on the North-Western coast of Saudi Arabia on the Red Sea. It is not much of a town and has only a few houses, a gas station, a propane store and an antenna farm.
The people that do live here make their living from the sea by placing nets in the small bays located around the area.
In the north of Saudi, this town is the place that all dive sites are marked from. Each dive site that we go to is known as 13k, 23k 33k where that signifies the kilometers north of the town that you turn off the road to head to the beach. The beach is about 3 to 10 kilometers from the main road and can only be gotten to by a four wheel drive truck. So each of the sites are secluded.
Take a look at the tips to see some of the pictures that I had taken with an old underwater camera that I had.
There is more to come about this town on the Red Sea once I find the pictures.
- In a nutshell:Just a place to mark the start
This is THE place in the world to go diving in the RED SEA . On the Saudi side of the red sea it is untouched as the... more travel advice
As this is Saudi Arabia... there is no night life. Night diving with the lobsters is the next best thing and it gives... more travel advice
TinKan's Related Pages
Duba Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Duba
- 5 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 18 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Duba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Duba
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Roatán Intro, 43 reviews, 87 photos, 5 travelogues
- Antoneys Cay Intro, 38 reviews, 82 photos, 5 travelogues
- Portugal Intro, 38 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 30 reviews, 71 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination El Segundo Intro, 22 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 25 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 30 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- West End Intro, 24 reviews, 47 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pompeii Intro, 17 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cascais Intro, 16 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues