Antoneys Cay Packing List Tips by TinKan
Antoneys Cay What to Pack: 2 reviews and 2 photos
Bring with you
Luggage and bags: Always bring some big zip lock bags for packing your wet stuff in and for keeping your dry stuff dry. Remember that there is a rainy season here from October to December and things do get wet in the suitcases.
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Shorts and sandals and if you are there during the rainy season the bring some wet weather gear or a poncho.
Toiletries and Medical Supplies: When traveling around anyplace that has mosquitoes and other biting insects like sand flies it is best to arm yourself to the teeth with bug guards of some sort.
Skin so Soft is sold by Avon and works real well to keep the little buggers from biting you and Cactus Juice works as well.
Cactus Juice can be purchased online at www.cactusjuicetm.com or you can find it on the island in the local shops.
Photo Equipment: Bring a good underwater camera for those underwater shots and a good digital camera for the sunsets.
Camping/Beach/Outdoor Gear: Most hotels here will let you take the towles to the beach but you may want to bring a nice big one.
Miscellaneous: Cactus Juice also sells an “after the fact” cream that will take the itch away and sooth the sunburn as well
Now where is that mask?
Luggage and bags: Bring plastic bags to pack your wet gear in for the trip home. The big oven size zip lock ones work great.
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Shorts, shirts and sandles. Bring some light weight pants and shirts for the evening when the bugs are out.
Toiletries and Medical Supplies: Asprin and some benadril
Photo Equipment: Camera both digital and underwater.
Camping/Beach/Outdoor Gear: Good walking shoes if you plan on hiking around the island.
Miscellaneous: Oh and if you are diving do not forget to take your mask with you in the water.
More Reviews (36)
- See All Shore Diving
- See All Scuba Diving with AKR
- See All The Aguila Wreck Dive
- See All Food, Food and more food
- See All Happy hour - Island style
- See All Front desk help
TinKan's Related Pages
Antoneys Cay Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Antoneys Cay
- Hotels in Antoneys Cay
- Transportation in Antoneys Cay
- Nightlife in Antoneys Cay
- Restaurants in Antoneys Cay
- Shopping in Antoneys Cay
- Warnings and Dangers in Antoneys Cay
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Antoneys Cay
- 38 Reviews
- 83 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 46 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Antoneys Cay?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Antoneys Cay
Photos in Antoneys CaySee All Photos (83)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Roatán Intro, 43 reviews, 87 photos, 5 travelogues
- Antoneys Cay Intro, 38 reviews, 82 photos, 5 travelogues
- Portugal Intro, 38 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 30 reviews, 71 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination El Segundo Intro, 22 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 25 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 30 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- West End Intro, 24 reviews, 47 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pompeii Intro, 17 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cascais Intro, 16 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues