Antoneys Cay Warnings Or Dangers Tips by TinKan
Antoneys Cay Warnings and Dangers: 3 reviews and 3 photos
Please heed the warnings and remember this is an island and fresh water is at times in short supply.
Make it fun to save the islands water
Shower with a friend or two.
Bags are delivered
1. Due to current security measures, you'll need to allow more time for check-in, security screening and boarding flights. Please check with your airline prior to departure for the latest recommended arrival times and security guidelines. It is also recommended you have a government-issued picture ID available at all times, as well as a printed itinerary if you're using an electronic ticket.
2. Unfortunately the airlines do not always deliver your luggage on time. The resort will do as much as they can to accommodate for equipment and other items, but please carry in your hand-luggage the following:
1. Extra pair of clothes
3. Medication, contact lenses, prescription masks, etc
4. C-card: You can not dive if you do not have that.
3. Make sure your personal information is on all pieces of baggage as well as inside your luggage. If luggage is borrowed, please make sure identification is your own, not that of the person you borrowed it from!
4. Green luggage tags provided by Anthony's Key Resort should be used on all luggage. This will help our personnel in Roatan identify your luggage and facilitate clearance through customs upon arrival.
5. U.S. citizens are required to have a valid U.S. passport. Residents of all other countries should check with the Honduran Embassy/Consulate prior to leaving for specific entry requirements.
6. Please set aside U.S. $25 per person for airport departure tax from Roatan. Cash only is accepted.
7. We suggest TRAVEL INSURANCE: please ask your travel advisor about this.
Watch out for the parrot in hiding.... He is waiting to scare you as you walk up the stairs to the clubhouse.
His name is Paco and will greet you with a friendly hello and will tell you good-bye when HE is done with you. After he has said good-bye do not try to pick him up as he is done with you and will bite you hard.
Paco loves to eat breakfast with you and just loves eating scrambled eggs.
More Reviews (35)
- See All Shore Diving
- See All Scuba Diving with AKR
- See All The Aguila Wreck Dive
- See All Food, Food and more food
- See All Happy hour - Island style
- See All Front desk help
TinKan's Related Pages
Antoneys Cay Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Antoneys Cay
- Hotels in Antoneys Cay
- Transportation in Antoneys Cay
- Nightlife in Antoneys Cay
- Restaurants in Antoneys Cay
- Shopping in Antoneys Cay
- Warnings and Dangers in Antoneys Cay
- See All...
Explore the World
- Chico Hotels
- Union Territory of Dadra and Nagar Haveli Hotels
- Donets'ka Oblast'
- Charlemagne Hotels
- Kolad Hotels
- Australia Warnings and Dangers
- CO2 Dangers
- Parlez-Vous Anglais?
- Tajikistan Warnings and Dangers
- Kuta Warnings and Dangers
- Jekyll Island Warnings and Dangers
- Universal City Warnings and Dangers
- Turku Warnings and Dangers
- Maastricht Warnings and Dangers
- Banja Luka Warnings and Dangers
- Vang Vieng Warnings and Dangers
Badges & Stats in Antoneys Cay
- 38 Reviews
- 83 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 46 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Antoneys Cay?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Antoneys Cay
Photos in Antoneys CaySee All Photos (83)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Roatán Intro, 43 reviews, 87 photos, 5 travelogues
- Antoneys Cay Intro, 38 reviews, 82 photos, 5 travelogues
- Portugal Intro, 38 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 30 reviews, 71 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination El Segundo Intro, 22 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 25 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 30 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- West End Intro, 24 reviews, 47 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pompeii Intro, 17 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cascais Intro, 16 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues