Utila Transportation Tips by TinKan Top 5 Page for this destination
Utila Transportation: 5 reviews and 1 photos
The Tropical Ferry operates Monday through Friday, leaving from La Ceiba's municipal dock located east of La Ceiba. The trip takes only one hour on this fast motor vessel.
Arrival in Utila is at the municipal dock, conveniently located in the central area of east harbor.
Air service is available daily via Sosa Airlines. Sunday schedules are limited, so it is best to plan on arriving and departing during the week. There are some charter air services available from both La Ceiba and Roatan that can help you get in or out of Utila.
More Reviews (1)
TinKan's Related Pages
Utila Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Underwater paradise!"
- "Utila - Bay Islands, Honduras"
- "Rustic but Beautiful"
- "Utila - A divers Paradise"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Utila
- Hotels in Utila
- Transportation in Utila
- Nightlife in Utila
- Restaurants in Utila
- Warnings and Dangers in Utila
- See All...
Explore the World
- Arrecife Hotels
- Tottenham Hotels
- Ruines du Château de Montaigle Hotels
- Malolo Island Hotels
- Crystal Bay
Badges & Stats in Utila
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Utila?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Utila
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Roatán Intro, 43 reviews, 87 photos, 5 travelogues
- Antoneys Cay Intro, 38 reviews, 82 photos, 5 travelogues
- Portugal Intro, 38 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 30 reviews, 71 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination El Segundo Intro, 22 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 25 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 30 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- West End Intro, 24 reviews, 47 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pompeii Intro, 17 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cascais Intro, 16 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues