"West End and West Bay Beach - Roatan - Honduras" West End by TinKan
West End Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 49 photos
We just returned from our second trip of the year to Roatan on 8 March 2003 and this page is under construction.
Keep coming back for more pics and info on West Bay and West End.
For a list of some of the hotels in West End and West Bay Beach please look under the Hotel tips.
West Bay beach is at the top with the area at the bottom being called Turtle Crossing. This is a good view of the iron shore and of the sandy beaches.
- Pros:Great prices on everything. Good Happy hours.
- Cons:Many many budget travelers.
- In a nutshell:Awesome beach
There are so many little shops that you can choose from along the main road of West End. Each shop has the standard... more travel advice
Coconut Tree Divers in the heart of West End is one of the most popular dive shops in Roatan. Their shop is located on... more travel advice
- Drinking and diving
- See All Pura Vida Resort
- See All Tiping the Dive Masters and staff
- To drive or not to drive
TinKan's Related Pages
West End Travel Guide
- Things to Do in West End
- Hotels in West End
- Transportation in West End
- Nightlife in West End
- Restaurants in West End
- Shopping in West End
- Warnings and Dangers in West End
- See All...
Badges & Stats in West End
- 24 Reviews
- 47 Photos
- 6 Forum posts
- 19 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to West End?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in West End
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Roatán Intro, 43 reviews, 87 photos, 5 travelogues
- Antoneys Cay Intro, 38 reviews, 82 photos, 5 travelogues
- Portugal Intro, 38 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 30 reviews, 71 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination El Segundo Intro, 22 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 25 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 30 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- West End Intro, 24 reviews, 47 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pompeii Intro, 17 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cascais Intro, 16 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues