"Gijón, my home" Top 5 Page for this destination Gijón by Jansa
Gijón Travel Guide: 90 reviews and 275 photos
This is just the beach of Gijón, but this city has much more to show and be discovered.
This is one of the most important symbols in my city. He is Pelayo, the king who started the war called "Reconquer" here in Spain, against the invasors, in the year 718 a.C.
This statue is, also, my favourite monument in Gijón.
This picture was made inside Laboral University. Now this tower is a viewmirror and the other building is a church.... more travel advice
If you go straight on from Cimadevilla´s streets, you´ll reach the top of Santa Catalina´s mountain, where you can see... more travel advice
Jansa's Related Pages
Gijón Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gijón, my home"
- "GIJON- ASTURIAS A NATURAL PARADISE"
- "Gijon (Xixon)"
- "asturnut's Gijon/Xixon Page"
- "Gijon and some little town near there!!"
- "Gijón (Xixon), Asturias"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gijón
- Hotels in Gijón
- Transportation in Gijón
- Nightlife in Gijón
- Restaurants in Gijón
- Warnings and Dangers in Gijón
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gijón
- 9 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Gijón?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gijón
Photos in GijónSee All Photos (8)
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gijón Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos
- Canary Islands Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Prague Intro, 1 review, 2 photos