Karpasia Transportation Tips by Loubna
Karpasia Transportation: 0 reviews and 0 photos
There is no means of public transport to visit this place, the only way to do it is if you rent a car. Make sure to have plenty of petrol as after Dipkarpax there is no petrol station.
More Reviews (10)
- Don't forget where you are....
- Au naturel....
- Fresh fish
- Waiting for the turtles
Loubna's Related Pages
Karpasia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Jewel of Northern Cyprus"
- "Hidden Gem of Northern Cyprus"
- "A corner of Heaven"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Karpasia
- Hotels in Karpasia
- Nightlife in Karpasia
- Restaurants in Karpasia
- Warnings and Dangers in Karpasia
- See All...
Explore the World
- Parish of Portland Hotels
- Makati Hotels
- Laoag City Hotels
- Washington D.C. Hotels
- Puerto Princesa Hotels
- Karachi Hotels
- Munnar Hotels
- Ipoh Hotels
- State of Jammu and Kashmir Hotels
- Broad Ripple Hotels
- La Sal Junction Hotels
- St. John's Hotels
- Apostle Islands Hotels
- Addis Ababa Hotels
- Kuching Hotels
- Beijing Hotels
Badges & Stats in Karpasia
- 11 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Karpasia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Karpasia
Photos in KarpasiaSee All Photos (20)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nicosia Intro, 31 reviews, 64 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 10 reviews, 43 photos, 3 travelogues
- Melaka Intro, 3 reviews, 31 photos, 4 travelogues
- Karpasia Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Pulau Langkawi Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cyprus Intro, 26 photos, 4 travelogues
- Lebanon Intro, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bellapais Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Athens Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos, 2 travelogues