"Sucre" Sucre by Alisonchilla
Sucre Travel Guide: 71 reviews and 140 photos
Sucre is much more modern and developed than most of Bolivia. Although you will still find natives in traditional dress walking the streets, you will find lots of people in western clothes and business suits as well.
Highlights include the fossilized dinosaur tracks, churches, and the mercado central. Not to mention lots of great places to eat.
- Pros:Modern, lots to do
- Cons:In Bolivia, you are likely to get the runs
- In a nutshell:One of the best cities in Bolivia
The truck itself is pretty cheesy, but fun! Plus, if you get my favorite guide, Daniel, you will learn tons and be... more travel advice
Alisonchilla's Related Pages
Sucre Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sucre (2.790 m)"
- "Capital of Bolivia"
- "La Ciudad Blanca (The White City)"
- "Sucre: the White City"
- "The city of four names"
- "SUCRE, THE OTHER CAPITAL"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sucre
- Hotels in Sucre
- Transportation in Sucre
- Nightlife in Sucre
- Restaurants in Sucre
- Warnings and Dangers in Sucre
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sucre
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Sucre?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sucre
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nashua Intro, 20 reviews, 14 photos
- Isla Cozumel Intro, 19 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lonaconing Intro, 12 reviews, 10 photos
- Cusco Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Syria Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Washington D.C. Intro, 1 review, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rurrenabaque Intro, 1 review, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pucón Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Grand Bahama Island 1 review, 5 photos
- Sucre Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos