"¤¤¤LONDON¤¤¤" London by principesa
London Travel Guide: 23,476 reviews and 49,424 photos
I've been to England before, back when I was still in high school. I'm happy to say that London will again be the starting point of my overseas journeys... We fly from Chicago to London on June 30, arriving the morning of July 1. We'll get to spend 8 days there as part of a generous stopover with our airline! I'm very excited and really look forward to seeing the sights again. I think I'll be able to appreciate it all the more since I'm a bit older this time and a bit more familiar with travel...
Nice Belgian restaraunt, cool, laid-back atmosphere. Rotisserie Chicken more travel advice
Boy am I glad I decided to squeeze a sweater into my bag to bring! It's quite chilly, even in July! more travel advice
principesa's Related Pages
London Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Current Home"
- "Maybe it's Because I'm A Londoner...."
- "Gor Blimey guv'ner...you'r having a larf......"
- "London, the capital of England"
- "When a man tires of London, he is tired of life"
- "Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner ..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in London
- Hotels in London
- Transportation in London
- Nightlife in London
- Restaurants in London
- Shopping in London
- Warnings and Dangers in London
- See All...
Badges & Stats in London
- 6 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in London
Top 10 Pages
- Dallas Intro, 11 reviews, 7 photos
- Kenosha Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Maryville Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Como Intro, 8 reviews
- Hamburg Intro, 7 reviews
- Riga Region Intro, 7 reviews
- Vilnius Intro, 7 reviews
- London Intro, 6 reviews
- Helsinki 6 reviews
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grapevine Intro, 4 reviews, 2 photos