"Bismarck- Restaurants and Snow." Bismarck by HAWLEYJ
Bismarck Travel Guide: 79 reviews and 120 photos
If I could describe Bismarck in one word, it would be "boring." It's not just that there is not a lot to do. I have been to less compelling places. But It is a city, nothing more.
- Pros:You will at least find something to eat!
- Cons:Most boring architecture ANYWHERE!
- In a nutshell:Obviously not a tourist location, but nice people live there!
Only around Christmas- Candy Cane Lane is a street that is completely decked out with Christmas lights. It is beautiful,... more travel advice
HAWLEYJ's Related Pages
Bismarck Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Bismarck Page"
- "Molly_E's Bismarck page"
- "Pierre_Rouss's Bismarck page"
- "Tranquil, Isolated and Gateway to Lakota/Dakota"
- "Bismarck, ND"
- "Bismarck- Restaurants and Snow."
- "Journey to Cross Ranch State Park on a sunny day"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bismarck
- Hotels in Bismarck
- Transportation in Bismarck
- Nightlife in Bismarck
- Restaurants in Bismarck
- Shopping in Bismarck
- Warnings and Dangers in Bismarck
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bismarck
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Bismarck?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bismarck
Top 10 Pages
- Switzerland Intro, 6 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Monclova Intro, 9 reviews, 44 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ireland Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Venice Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Rome Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Italy Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Rochester Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Bismarck Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Saltillo Intro, 3 photos