"Zakynthos (Zante) and Kefalonia" Zante by Gido
Zante Travel Guide: 151 reviews and 321 photos
In the early summer of 2003 my girlfriend and me had a wonderful time travelling for two weeks on Zakynthos and Kefalonia. Zante is by far the most touristic place, Kefalonia has its own charms. I think we preferred Kefalonia.
- Pros:The beaches, the accessibility of everything
- Cons:too much loud Brits
Rent a jeep and drive around to visit some of the beaches. Protect yourself against the heat though, it can be very,... more travel advice
Agios Nikolaos has more to offer than the ferry to Pessada, even though the village itself consists of little more than... more travel advice
Gido's Related Pages
Zante Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "THE ISLAND OF ZANTE (ZAKYNTHOS)"
- "great island"
- "Zakynthos, a Gorgeous Greek Island"
- "Zakynthos (Zante) and Kefalonia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Zante
- Hotels in Zante
- Transportation in Zante
- Nightlife in Zante
- Restaurants in Zante
- Shopping in Zante
- Warnings and Dangers in Zante
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Zante
- 6 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Zante?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zante
Top 10 Pages
- Genoa Intro, 28 photos, 4 travelogues
- Costa Rica Intro, 2 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ilha do Sal Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ilha de São Vicente Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos
- Rotterdam Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Zante Intro, 6 reviews
- Ilha de São Nicolau Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Sofia Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos