"Charming Reykjavik" Reykjavík by Gido
Reykjavík Travel Guide: 931 reviews and 3,108 photos
Reykjavik is by no means a metropole, but it has its charm and is a perfect base for exploring Iceland. And the backdrop is magnificent. It is also a great place to find out more about the Icelandic lifestyle and has plenty of nice bars and good restaurants.
- Pros:Nightlife, backdrop, friendly locals, clean
- Cons:Expensive, can be chilly
From what I've heard, seen and experienced Oliver's is currently the place to be in Reykjavik. Three floors of crazy... more travel advice
Gido's Related Pages
Reykjavík Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Reykjavík - my home town."
- "Reykjavik's Peculiar Charm"
- "The Land of Fire and Ice"
- "Reykjavik - Northern Gem"
- "A Quick Northern Jaunt"
- "Quirky City !"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Reykjavík
- Hotels in Reykjavík
- Transportation in Reykjavík
- Nightlife in Reykjavík
- Restaurants in Reykjavík
- Shopping in Reykjavík
- Warnings and Dangers in Reykjavík
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Reykjavík
- 3 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Reykjavík?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Reykjavík
Top 10 Pages
- Genoa Intro, 28 photos, 4 travelogues
- Costa Rica Intro, 2 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ilha do Sal Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ilha de São Vicente Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos
- Rotterdam Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Zante Intro, 6 reviews
- Ilha de São Nicolau Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Sofia Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos