Pakistan Packing List Tips by Faiza-Ifrah Top 5 Page for this destination
Pakistan What to Pack: 14 reviews and 7 photos
Luggage and bags: Backpacks and trolley bags.
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: In summer (April-September): light cotton everywhere, except in the western and northern mountaneous regions for which light jackets and sweaters may be added. In winters (October-March), light jackets and sweaters would be needed even in the plains. Raincoats are necessary during the monsoons (mid-June to end-August).
Toiletries and Medical Supplies: Washrooms tissue rolls, wet hand and face paper wipes. A medical aid box comes in handy e.g. in overcoming altitude sickness or injuries in remote hilly areas like the one in the picture. Fill the box with all sorts of painkillers, medicine for nausea, upset stomachs, etc., gauzes, adhesive bandages and insect repellents.
Photo Equipment: Any equipment may be taken. At some hotels and resorts the equipment has to be handed over to the management for re-charging, as not all the rooms have electric outlets.
Camping/Beach/Outdoor Gear: Sun screens.
Miscellaneous: An electric torch and a roving mobile/cell will come in handy. Keep pure mineral water in easily transportable bottles readily available at all the times.
More Reviews (28)
- See All A lower Himalayan gem
- See All Mazar-e-Quaid in Karachi
- See All Pakistani women - a sportwomen
- Go crazy with sports off the beaten path
- See All Fly a kite, battle for air superiority...
- Haggling is the way to go.
Faiza-Ifrah's Related Pages
Pakistan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Land of Mountain gods Pakistan"
- "Pakistan....from mountains through deserts"
- "Faiza-Ifrah's women's Pakistan off the beaten path"
- "A Westerners Point of View"
- "THE ENCHANTING BEAUTY OF PAKISTAN........."
- "Incredible Pakistan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pakistan
- Hotels in Pakistan
- Transportation in Pakistan
- Nightlife in Pakistan
- Restaurants in Pakistan
- Shopping in Pakistan
- Warnings and Dangers in Pakistan
- See All...
Explore the World
- Ocean City Hotels
- Cebu Island Hotels
- Saint Louis
- Kuala Terengganu Hotels
- Yosemite National Park
- Lago Albano
- Mandalay Hotels
Badges & Stats in Pakistan
- 44 Reviews
- 101 Photos
- 27 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Pakistan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pakistan
- Posted in Travel Montreal Forum "Re: Montreal in March"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Imran Khan the Best all-round Cricketer"
- updated a Pakistan Travelogue "Imran Khan the Best all-round Cricketer"
- Commented on one of Rumi-fan's Pakistan travel pages
- Wrote a Review A lower Himalayan gem about National Parks in Pakistan Off The Beaten Path
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mississauga Intro, 54 reviews, 165 photos, 4 travelogues
- Toronto Intro, 35 reviews, 129 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boone Intro, 32 reviews, 103 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hamilton Intro, 20 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Massachusetts Intro, 22 reviews, 86 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pakistan Intro, 29 reviews, 76 photos, 5 travelogues
- Province of Ontario Intro, 24 reviews, 61 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Illinois Intro, 28 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Malaysia Intro, 27 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues
- Florida Intro, 21 reviews, 52 photos, 3 travelogues
Top Pakistan hotels
- Lahore Hotels
- 540 Reviews - 982 Photos
- Karachi Hotels
- 474 Reviews - 1011 Photos
- Islamabad Hotels
- 419 Reviews - 898 Photos
- Murree Hotels
- 52 Reviews - 149 Photos
- Rawalpindi Hotels
- 28 Reviews - 28 Photos
- Peshawar Hotels
- 242 Reviews - 333 Photos
- Muzaffarabad Hotels
- 15 Reviews - 60 Photos
- Mari Hotels
- See nearby hotels
- Faisalabad Hotels
- 24 Reviews - 23 Photos
- Gilgit Hotels
- 93 Reviews - 156 Photos
- Gwadar Hotels
- 18 Reviews - 56 Photos
- Skardu Hotels
- 54 Reviews - 145 Photos
- Multan Hotels
- 33 Reviews - 100 Photos
- Kalam Hotels
- 40 Reviews - 103 Photos
- Muridke Hotels
- See nearby hotels
- Hunza Valley- 21 Reviews, 29 Photos
- Highest Mountain Ranges- 37 Reviews, 52 Photos
- Swat Valley, Mini Switzerland of Pakistan- 7 Reviews, 10 Photos
- Chitral and Kailash Valley- 8 Reviews, 8 Photos
- Villages and Towns- 7 Reviews, 13 Photos
- Murree Hill Station- 4 Reviews, 12 Photos
- K2 - Mountain- 3 Reviews, 4 Photos
- Desert- 9 Reviews, 12 Photos
- Lahore- 11 Reviews, 9 Photos
- Kaghan Valley- 5 Reviews, 6 Photos
See All Pakistan Things to Do