Florida Restaurant Tips by Faiza-Ifrah
Florida Restaurants: 139 reviews and 93 photos
Spaceship Earth as seen from Electric Umbrella
With so many attractions around, we decided to concentrate on going about exploring those rather than waste time sitting in restaurants. Our advice to travelers is to use whatever time is available to explore and therefore, eat at fast food restaurants, unless they have lot of time to spare. Our most dinners were done in Electric Umbrella at Epcot, which is closest to park’s exit / entrance near the Spaceship Earth and giving a beautiful view of it at night (shown in the pix).
Wealso loved a dinner at Rain Forest Cafe. Highly recommended if kids are in the group.
We proudly admit that in line with our family traditions, we discovered a Pakistani ‘Ahmad’ restaurant, which offered food of our taste, after asking service desk of a Flea Market being managed by Pakistanis.
Favorite Dish: Pakistani bbq items like sheesh kababs, boti kababs, chicken tikkas, tandoori chicken, Frontier's Chapli kababs, etc. Every one is guaranteed lifetime addiction.
Address: Will add in future.
Comparison: less expensive than average
Price: less than US$10
More Reviews (20)
- See All World of Orchids - a rainforest...
- See All Eco-Walk in Kissimmee.
- Airboating for Eco-tourism
- Be planned and prepared.
Faiza-Ifrah's Related Pages
Florida Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Sunny Florida"
- "FLORIDA THEME PARKS FUN - LIFES A BEACH"
- "Rich Tapestry of Sand, Wetlands, & Forests"
- "Come to the Sunshine State"
- "Finding Florida, Today and the Way It Was"
- "Jefie's first visit to Southwest Florida!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Florida
- Hotels in Florida
- Transportation in Florida
- Nightlife in Florida
- Restaurants in Florida
- Shopping in Florida
- Warnings and Dangers in Florida
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Florida
- 21 Reviews
- 52 Photos
- 36 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Florida?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Florida
- Posted in Travel Montreal Forum "Re: Montreal in March"
- updated a Florida Travel Page "Faiza-Ifrah's Florida off the beaten path"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Faiza-Ifrah's Florida off the beaten path"
- Commented on one of sim1's Florida travel pages
- Wrote a Review World of Orchids - a rainforest experience in Florida Things to Do
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mississauga Intro, 54 reviews, 165 photos, 4 travelogues
- Toronto Intro, 35 reviews, 129 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boone Intro, 32 reviews, 103 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hamilton Intro, 20 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Massachusetts Intro, 22 reviews, 86 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pakistan Intro, 29 reviews, 76 photos, 5 travelogues
- Province of Ontario Intro, 24 reviews, 61 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Illinois Intro, 28 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Malaysia Intro, 27 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues
- Florida Intro, 21 reviews, 52 photos, 3 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (90)
Top Florida hotels
- Orlando Hotels
- 3082 Reviews - 5778 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos
- Key West Hotels
- 2025 Reviews - 3979 Photos
- Miami Beach Hotels
- 1031 Reviews - 2075 Photos
- Kissimmee Hotels
- 181 Reviews - 351 Photos
- Fort Lauderdale Hotels
- 656 Reviews - 1376 Photos
- Miami Hotels
- 1255 Reviews - 2872 Photos
- Saint Augustine Hotels
- 703 Reviews - 1914 Photos
- Destin Hotels
- 323 Reviews - 379 Photos
- Daytona Beach Hotels
- 225 Reviews - 472 Photos
- Fort Walton Beach Hotels
- 151 Reviews - 376 Photos
- Saint Augustine Beach Hotels
- 21 Reviews - 109 Photos
- Fort Myers Beach Hotels
- 123 Reviews - 254 Photos
- Jacksonville Hotels
- 393 Reviews - 736 Photos
- Naples Hotels
- 271 Reviews - 663 Photos