"On the way to Hungary" Subotica by dkoishi
Subotica Travel Guide: 49 reviews and 158 photos
I just passed through Subotica in my way from Belgrade to Szeged, Hungary.
If you come buy bus or train in your way to Szeged you will have to change transportation here.
You can leave your luggage on the train or bus station and simply walk around the center of the city and enjoy some nice buildings like the Town Hall.
Despite being a nice city, the options of accomodation are restricted to one upmarket hotel, and (about this I am not sure), foreigners has to pay an extra.
dkoishi's Related Pages
Subotica Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The most colourful town in Serbia"
- "Boiling Point: 100F in Szobotka"
- "Lepotica na zrnu peska"
- "Szabadka (Subotica in Hungarian)"
- "Subotica and Palic lake"
- "On the way to Hungary"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Subotica
- Hotels in Subotica
- Transportation in Subotica
- Nightlife in Subotica
- Restaurants in Subotica
- Warnings and Dangers in Subotica
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Subotica
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Subotica?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Subotica
Photos in SuboticaSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Ohrid Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Romania Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Sighisoara Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Suceava Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Kumanovo Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Quiriguá 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Skopje Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Tetovo Intro, 3 photos
- Subotica Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- FYR of Macedonia Intro, 1 photo