"MickeyMuse's Stonington Page" Stonington by MickeyMuse

Stonington Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 23 photos

I have information on Stonington on my main page, because I didn't realize I could go by town! But then, Stonington has so many beautiful sights, so I'll just share some more!

• Last visit to Stonington: Sep 2001
  • Intro Written May 19, 2002

• May 14, 2007 at 7:41 PM

Hey MickeyMuse, I live her yr rnd and cant agree more! Lv the place, hv lived in many other towns, none compare to the feeling I get when I cross that bridge. Thxs for putting it all in perspective. Hope you make here this season and all best, Cathy

• karenincalifornia's Profile Photo
    Apr 15, 2006 at 1:50 PM

What a beautiful place- I can't wait!!! We are heading out to the peninsula this summer - I've already emailed Captain Bill about the boat trip to Isle de Haut and kayaking. But that story about your dogs! I'll make sure I don't leave my kids in the car!

• Jun 22, 2004 at 6:41 AM

Thanks for the great pics and comments about Deer Isle and Stonington home town

• XenoHumph's Profile Photo
    Aug 4, 2003 at 12:25 PM

Looks like a pleasant place to have a vacation! Great tips!

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Jul 28, 2003 at 4:33 AM

FANTASTIC page on great area. I dream/hope to take time to smell roses and go to... Stonington :-) And I love your doggy warning :-)))

• RhondaRuth's Profile Photo
    Apr 3, 2003 at 12:45 PM

I haven't been much further north of Ogunquit, but I think I would love to see more of Maine. A beautiful state!

• Jan 8, 2003 at 1:20 AM

nice pictures and info

• ExGuyParis's Profile Photo
    Jan 7, 2003 at 9:07 AM

Wow... your home is incredibly beautiful. The lily pond photo is fantastic.

• Imbi's Profile Photo
    Jan 7, 2003 at 3:29 AM

i wont be surprised that still Stonington is the most photographic seasport in all of Maine

MickeyMuse

“"Friends are God`s apology for relatives"”

Badges & Stats in Stonington

Have you been to Stonington?

Latest Activity in Stonington