"Wonderful isolation!" Cederberg by londonbabe
Cederberg Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 104 photos
The Cederberg Wilderness, about 150 miles north of Cape Town, is a wonderful blend of scenery, wildlife and history.
We stayed at the Mount Cedar resort - a handful of cabins scattered through the hills, beside a river with swimming places. The picture shows our view from the cabin deck, complete with a bottle of white from the local vineyard.
A small collection of cottages, the best ones being the 4 stone built ones on the other side of the road from reception.... more travel advice
londonbabe's Related Pages
Cederberg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kenhuocj made it , but not up to the Wolfberg Arch"
- "Wonderful isolation!"
- "Spectacular beyond words!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cederberg
- Hotels in Cederberg
- Transportation in Cederberg
- Nightlife in Cederberg
- Restaurants in Cederberg
- Warnings and Dangers in Cederberg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cederberg
- 2 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Cederberg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cederberg
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 42 reviews, 40 photos
- Prague Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Morzine Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Paris Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos
- Hydra Island Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Ives Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Venice Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zanzibar Island Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos, 2 travelogues
- Gent Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zanzibar Town Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos