"kimberbakos's new Saint Joseph Page" Saint Joseph by kimberbakos
Saint Joseph Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 33 photos
St. Joseph, MI is one of the prettiest towns I have visited and lived in. It is a tourist town, but also has a strong sense of community for those who call it home. It is on Lake Michigan, but is the perfect place to call home or visit at any time of the year. The big draw is the lighthouse, which was featured on the Great Lake Lighthouse series of stamps by the US Postal Service.
Check out the town at
Beaches - St. Joe has three main beaches, Silver Beach, Lion's Beach and Tiscornia Park. Each beach has its own... more travel advice
A great kids museum in the heart of downtown. Activities for kids from toddler to about 10 or 11. My son loves to play... more travel advice
kimberbakos' Related Pages
Saint Joseph Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Special Place on the Lake"
- "kimberbakos's new Saint Joseph Page"
- "Lake Michigan looks like the ocean!!!"
- "White Sands"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saint Joseph
- Transportation in Saint Joseph
- Restaurants in Saint Joseph
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saint Joseph
- 12 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Saint Joseph?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint Joseph
Photos in Saint JosephSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- China Intro, 15 reviews, 49 photos, 3 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 26 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Fuzhou Intro, 16 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- Niagara Falls Intro, 14 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Austin Intro, 18 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Guangzhou Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Joseph Intro, 12 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Stevensville Intro, 5 reviews, 17 photos, 3 travelogues
- Coloma Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue