"One of the sweetest place in the world" Cadzand-Bad by kristii
Cadzand-Bad Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 6 photos
I really loved Cadzand-Bad for it was such a nice and lovely place to stay and enjoy quiet time, away from the big crowd.
I had the most wonderful time here and soo much fun. Wake up in the morning and hear the birds sing, look outside and enjoy the beautiful nature...
There was about five of them running around and kicking free. Kind of scary sight, since we had to continue our walk on the road. Lucily they were friendly and I have no bruises or broken bones. So, very nice fellows live also in Cadzand! :)
- Pros:Nice, quiet, lovely
kristii's Related Pages
Cadzand-Bad Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "holiday on the nothern sea 2004"
- "One of the sweetest place in the world"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cadzand-Bad
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Cadzand-Bad?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cadzand-Bad
Photos in Cadzand-BadSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Tallinn County Intro, 23 reviews, 20 photos
- Fiji Intro, 3 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Breda Intro, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sluis Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Estonia Intro, 12 reviews, 10 photos
- Finland Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Chicago Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Brugge Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saaremaa Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue