"The city of beauty!" Brugge by kristii
Brugge Travel Guide: 2,712 reviews and 7,132 photos
The wonderful archidecture, cosy atmosphere, this city is soo lovely!! Unfortunately it was very foggy day when I visited, so it looks a bit grey. In reality this place is like magic and out from a fairy-tale! The buildings are breath taking and take you back in time. You can see the city also when taking a canal tour and enjoy the view from there...
Lazy birds stretching their legs and looking at people with their sleepy eyes..
You can see that kind of picture in this city alot and those beautiful small pieces of nature in the city are lovely.
This museum is part of the St.John's Hospital complex and presents many interesting things from that time..
You will be in the old St.John's Hospital complex and learn about life in 15th century. Hans Memling is considered one... more travel advice
kristii's Related Pages
Brugge Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Brugge - The promise of things to come"
- "Bruges Beyond Kitsch"
- "Charming just Charming"
- "Brugge, Venice of the North"
- "Brugge die Schone"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Brugge
- Hotels in Brugge
- Transportation in Brugge
- Nightlife in Brugge
- Restaurants in Brugge
- Shopping in Brugge
- Warnings and Dangers in Brugge
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Brugge
- 3 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Brugge?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brugge
Top 10 Pages
- Tallinn County Intro, 23 reviews, 20 photos
- Fiji Intro, 3 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Breda Intro, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sluis Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Estonia Intro, 12 reviews, 10 photos
- Finland Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Chicago Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Brugge Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saaremaa Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue