Saaremaa Things to Do Tips by kristii Top 5 Page for this destination
Saaremaa Things to Do: 22 reviews and 66 photos
Kaali Meteorite Crater
The title says it all.... Meteorite crater. This is the only place in the world where you can go and actually touche the water that lies in the crater and see how the place looks like from the bottom.... You can clearly see the misplaced rocks in the crater wall and the beauty of the place...
There are actually 6 craters around the area, but this is the biggest one and definitely worth seeing!
Directions: If you have Estonia map (you should get one, even a simple one) then I am sure it´s marked down. Or easiest way is to go Saaremaa tourist information centre and ask about all kinds of activitys and places :)
More Reviews (4)
kristii's Related Pages
Saaremaa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Saaremaa island"
- "Saaremaa - Estonia’s largest island"
- "A "must visit" place in Estonia"
- "Saaremaa, Estonia's Big Island"
- "Surprisingly pleasant ..."
- "land of 7 winds"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saaremaa
- Hotels in Saaremaa
- Transportation in Saaremaa
- Nightlife in Saaremaa
- Restaurants in Saaremaa
- Shopping in Saaremaa
- Warnings and Dangers in Saaremaa
- See All...
Explore the World
- Puntarenas Hotels
- Hammond Hotels
- Isla de Lanzarote
- Waskaduwa Hotels
- Flagstaff Hotels
Badges & Stats in Saaremaa
- 5 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Saaremaa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saaremaa
Top 10 Pages
- Tallinn County Intro, 23 reviews, 20 photos
- Fiji Intro, 3 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Breda Intro, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sluis Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Estonia Intro, 12 reviews, 10 photos
- Finland Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Chicago Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Brugge Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saaremaa Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue