"Geneva, New York" Geneva by NYMansour
Geneva Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 33 photos
Geneva is a small city on Seneca Lake, one of the Finger Lakes. Seneca Lake is the deepest of the Finger Lakes. There is a legend that Seneca Lake has it's own type of reptillian "Lochness" type of creature. I've been to the lake, but haven't had the pleasure of seeing this! There is an old Naval Base where submarine experiments were done around or after WWII. It is no longer in use, but there are remains of it. Camping is possible in this area, which is on the Eastern side of Seneca Lake.
NYMansour's Related Pages
Geneva Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Geneva, NY"
- "Geneva, New York"
- "Lake Senneca & (Geneva), New York"
- "Basaic Geneva Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Geneva
- Hotels in Geneva
- Restaurants in Geneva
- Warnings and Dangers in Geneva
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Geneva
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Geneva?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Geneva
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chinle Intro, 5 reviews, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Boulder Intro, 4 reviews, 16 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rochester Intro, 1 review, 15 photos, 6 travelogues
- Springville Intro, 2 reviews, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Italy Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Santa Fe Intro, 13 photos, 3 travelogues
- Buffalo Intro, 10 photos, 3 travelogues
- New Mexico Intro, 9 photos, 2 travelogues
- Taos Intro, 1 review, 8 photos, 3 travelogues