"Native American Jewelry Market" Santa Fe by NYMansour
Santa Fe Travel Guide: 688 reviews and 1,383 photos
Santa Fe is very touristy. But, it's a nice place to see if you're a tourist! Cathedral, the oldest church in the USA is there (San Miguel Chapel), lots of Native American art..... enjoy! Don't forget the Santa Fe Opera as well.... Look up the "Turqoise Trail" if you're looking for a more unconventional art scene. It's a drive out of Santa Fe.
NYMansour's Related Pages
Santa Fe Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Pristine Winter Wonderland--Santa Fe,New Mexico"
- "Santa Fe, New Mexico"
- ""Fanta Se""
- "La Villa Real de la Santa Fe"
- "Steep in History"
- "The City Different"
- "Santa Fe Days"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Santa Fe
- Hotels in Santa Fe
- Transportation in Santa Fe
- Nightlife in Santa Fe
- Restaurants in Santa Fe
- Shopping in Santa Fe
- Warnings and Dangers in Santa Fe
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Santa Fe
- 0 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Santa Fe?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Santa Fe
Photos in Santa FeSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chinle Intro, 5 reviews, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Boulder Intro, 4 reviews, 16 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rochester Intro, 1 review, 15 photos, 5 travelogues
- Springville Intro, 2 reviews, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Italy Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Santa Fe Intro, 13 photos, 3 travelogues
- Buffalo Intro, 10 photos, 3 travelogues
- New Mexico Intro, 9 photos, 2 travelogues
- Taos Intro, 1 review, 8 photos, 3 travelogues