"NYMansour's new Tuba City Page" Tuba City by NYMansour
Tuba City Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 31 photos
I stayed overnight in Tuba City on my way to the Grand Canyon. There's a small restaurant there, where original fry bread is served, as a type of taco. Tuba City is pretty small. It's a good place for a pit stop.
NYMansour's Related Pages
Tuba City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tuba City, the heart of the "native American" west"
- "Basaic Tuba City Page"
- "NYMansour's new Tuba City Page"
- "To Lori Piestewa (py-ESS-tuh-wah)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tuba City
- Hotels in Tuba City
- Restaurants in Tuba City
- Shopping in Tuba City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tuba City
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Tuba City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tuba City
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chinle Intro, 5 reviews, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Boulder Intro, 4 reviews, 16 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rochester Intro, 1 review, 15 photos, 5 travelogues
- Springville Intro, 2 reviews, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Italy Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Santa Fe Intro, 13 photos, 3 travelogues
- Buffalo Intro, 10 photos, 3 travelogues
- New Mexico Intro, 9 photos, 2 travelogues
- Taos Intro, 1 review, 8 photos, 3 travelogues