"Third in Sweden!" Malmö by Spader
Malmö Travel Guide: 460 reviews and 1,012 photos
I'm a sucker for old city areas! These streets in Malmö are some of the quainest I know.
There's also some nice cafés and restaurants in the area. Walk around and discover for yourself!
- Pros:I have friend here!
- Cons:It's cold and windy..
- In a nutshell:Good enough for a nice visit!
Spader's Related Pages
Malmö Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Continental Malmö - city of parks, art, nightlife"
- "Beautiful City of Parks and Museums"
- "Malmo - Swedish gem by the Oresund Bridge"
- "Malmö New Year"
- "Where the future faces the past"
- "The largest town in Skåne and Swedens third city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Malmö
- Hotels in Malmö
- Transportation in Malmö
- Nightlife in Malmö
- Restaurants in Malmö
- Shopping in Malmö
- Warnings and Dangers in Malmö
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Malmö
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Malmö?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Malmö
Top 10 Pages
- Svalbard Intro, 2 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Boston Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos, 2 travelogues
- Göteborg Intro, 5 reviews, 1 photo
- Antalya Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Troms Region Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Warsaw Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Kungälv Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Turkey Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Crete Island Intro, 1 review, 2 photos