"ITS ME AND ITS GETTING BIGGER" whitecliff's Profile

<b><i><font color="red"<big>At last someones visited my pages so i would like to say THANK YOU for coming.No dont go just yet have a look at my TURKEY PAGE first.Its not much at the moment but it will grow in time and as soon as i can send photos i will.I was born in ENGLAND so that makes me british(god im so clever)and i live in a town called FOLKESTONE in the county of KENT.Folkestone is famed for being where the entrance to the channel tunnel is and DOVER which is seven miles away is a famouse sea port with direct access to france.Dover is also famous for its white cliffs and that is how i got my VT name WHITECLIFF plus my real name is cliff.so you have read this bit and you are still hear so you might as well read the rest of it now.THANKS for popping in and i will see you back on the disscussion board in a moment.All the best from CLIFF...<font color="red"<big></b></i>

• Intro Written Sep 9, 2002

• MissyWQ's Profile Photo
    Dec 13, 2012 at 2:56 PM

Cliff, so nice to meet you. Yes, I'll parachute onto the White Cliffs of Dover next time I fly over it. It was amazing! I was on a Military Airplane 1957 on my way to Germany, after stopping at Dover, Eire, for 2 hours. I spent 3.5 yrs. in Frankfurt and Nurnberg. So glad my travels are over (except for London and Israel) Who knows when I'll ever get there. YOu were probably born in the 1960's or 1970's. Right! I can't get used to the New VT. I've been on it for over 10 yrs. I have to add my Panama canal cruise and side trips in Angora, Columbia, Panama and Cost Rica.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!