"Castelsardo" Castelsardo by iandsmith
Castelsardo Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 32 photos
Castelsardo is a classic fortified town....or was. These days the original remains which is good for the tourists and the local economy.
I had a few hours there and like to think I made use of my time, visiting the castle, checking out the waterfront area and looking at a local Nuragi.
- Pros:Lovelyl scenery, interesting history, beaches
The back alleys around the castle are where the tourist shops are located (no surprises there I hear you add) and it's... more travel advice
We had no recommendations, simply pulled up and this place was open which, when we were there, was a big plus. The fact... more travel advice
iandsmith's Related Pages
Castelsardo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "SMALL AND CHARMING VILLAGE CASTELSARDO"
- "Lu Bagnu"
- "Castelsardo shore"
- "Castelsardo: a Castle of Sardegna"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Castelsardo
- 7 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (95)
Have you been to Castelsardo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Castelsardo
Photos in CastelsardoSee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Australia Intro, 222 reviews, 537 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Tasmania Intro, 128 reviews, 448 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sydney Intro, 150 reviews, 380 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Newcastle Intro, 152 reviews, 301 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Italy Intro, 165 reviews, 253 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Blue Mountains National Park Intro, 88 reviews, 259 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Western Australia Intro, 75 reviews, 230 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brugge Intro, 72 reviews, 209 photos
- New England Range Intro, 97 reviews, 171 photos, 2 travelogues
- France Intro, 47 reviews, 218 photos