"Is there life in Eden still" Eden by iandsmith
Eden Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 41 photos
There is life in Eden. Aided by its position as the first town of significance north of the Victorian border its future seems assured.
Today a bustling tourist, agricultural and fishing town, its history of whaling is the thing that stands it apart and the town's museum reflects that.
It's a pleasant enough place due to its proximity to the ocean and, here and there, one may discover some fine views over the sea.
- Pros:Easy paced, good fishing
Australia has an internationally famous yacht race called the Sydney to Hobart. The last place of refuge on the New... more travel advice
When the trawler "Shiralee" went down with all hands in August, 1978 the good townsfolk realised there was no memorial... more travel advice
iandsmith's Related Pages
Eden Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Is there life in Eden still"
- "Great natural harbour : Eden"
- "It may have to be home for a summer"
- "Eszter's Eden Page"
- "EDEN SOUTH EASTERN NEW SOUTH WALES"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Eden
- Hotels in Eden
- Transportation in Eden
- Nightlife in Eden
- Restaurants in Eden
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Eden
- 6 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (92)
Have you been to Eden?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Eden
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Australia Intro, 220 reviews, 527 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Tasmania Intro, 128 reviews, 448 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sydney Intro, 140 reviews, 333 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Newcastle Intro, 151 reviews, 296 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Italy Intro, 165 reviews, 253 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Blue Mountains National Park Intro, 88 reviews, 259 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Western Australia Intro, 75 reviews, 230 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brugge Intro, 72 reviews, 209 photos
- New England Range Intro, 97 reviews, 167 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coffs Harbour Intro, 73 reviews, 183 photos