"Jugiong" Jugiong by iandsmith
Jugiong Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 18 photos
This is the Catholic Church, built around 1858-1860. Located half way up the hill on the southern side of town it stands out as you drive past.
The local shire blurb reads as follows and is perhaps slightly overstated but it is a nice area nonetheless.
"Jugiong is located along the picturesque Murrumbidgee River and provides and ideal stopover for the adventurer.
With excellent river access and the desire to fish our main waterways Jugiong is a perfect place for the weekend. Jugiong has excellent sporting facilities including a swimming pool, showground and equestrian facilities. Jugiong is mostly well known for is breathtaking views and old world charm."
- In a nutshell:Worth a drive through
The death of Parry was the culmination of a very busy day for Hall and his gang. By the time the mail coach had arrived... more travel advice
iandsmith's Related Pages
Jugiong Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Jugiong
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (278)
Have you been to Jugiong?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jugiong
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Australia Intro, 228 reviews, 567 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Tasmania Intro, 136 reviews, 485 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sydney Intro, 152 reviews, 383 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Newcastle Intro, 152 reviews, 301 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Italy Intro, 165 reviews, 254 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Blue Mountains National Park Intro, 88 reviews, 259 photos, 4 travelogues
- State of Western Australia Intro, 75 reviews, 230 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brugge Intro, 72 reviews, 209 photos
- New England Range Intro, 97 reviews, 172 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coffs Harbour Intro, 76 reviews, 191 photos