"A National Icon" Top 5 Page for this destination Lamington National Park by iandsmith
Lamington National Park Travel Guide: 50 reviews and 156 photos
Lamington National Park lies inland from the Gold Coast (Surfers Paradise). Depending on where you go it should take you 45-80 minutes to reach your destination by car and then you are looking at a walk.
Within this 20,000ha of rainforest are stands of Antarctic Beech,Red Cedar and Brushbox and at times they're spectacular.
The two main entry points for walks are Binna Burra and O'Reillys, both of which I have covered here.
- Pros:Wonderful rainforest, lots of walks
- In a nutshell:If you're into bushwalking or hiking, it's a must-see
I did the walk detailed in earlier tips once again, this time I encountered near perfect weather with clear skies, cool... more travel advice
There was talk of blood on my ear. I wiped it but Jason said there was more. I wiped again and, indeed, more came off. I... more travel advice
iandsmith's Related Pages
Lamington National Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BEAUTIFUL LAMINGTON NATIONAL PARK"
- "Lamington National Park"
- "A National Icon"
- "Feel The Forrest"
- "LAMMINGTON NATIONAL PARK"
- "Impressive and commercial"
- "Tamborine Mountain"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lamington National Park
- Hotels in Lamington National Park
- Transportation in Lamington National Park
- Restaurants in Lamington National Park
- Shopping in Lamington National Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Lamington National Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lamington National Park
- 9 Reviews
- 37 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (94)
Have you been to Lamington National Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lamington National Park
- Posted in Travel Sydney Forum "Re: Planning a trip with Kids in..."
- Wrote a Review West Canungra Creek walk in Lamington National Park Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "The Booyang Boardwalk"
- Commented on one of balhannah's Lamington National Park travel pages
- updated a Lamington National Park Travel Page "A National Icon"
Photos in Lamington National ParkSee All Photos (37)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Australia Intro, 222 reviews, 537 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Tasmania Intro, 128 reviews, 448 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sydney Intro, 149 reviews, 376 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Newcastle Intro, 152 reviews, 301 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Italy Intro, 165 reviews, 253 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Blue Mountains National Park Intro, 88 reviews, 259 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Western Australia Intro, 75 reviews, 230 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brugge Intro, 72 reviews, 209 photos
- New England Range Intro, 97 reviews, 171 photos, 2 travelogues
- France Intro, 47 reviews, 218 photos