"17.08.02." Pula by VictoriaM.
Pula Travel Guide: 530 reviews and 1,230 photos
situated at the southest end of the Istrian
peninsula has been in existence since 3 thousand
years. It represents a very fine combination of the
old and modern city where many famous writers
and composers have found inspiration for their
masterpieces. Many cultural and historical
monuments dominate its panorama and represents
today the unique setting of various cultural and
artistic events. Tourist facilities are located outside
the town in woods close to the sea. Beaches stretch
along, 100 km of beautifull and indented coast.
VictoriaM.'s Related Pages
Pula Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pula, second to Rome for its arena !"
- "PULA - the place where I was grown-up"
- "City is Older Than Dirt"
- "Pula my home town"
- "Pula Has a Lot to Offer"
- "A Nice Town..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pula
- Hotels in Pula
- Transportation in Pula
- Nightlife in Pula
- Restaurants in Pula
- Shopping in Pula
- Warnings and Dangers in Pula
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pula
- 11 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Pula?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pula
Photos in PulaSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Madrid Intro, 16 reviews, 11 photos
- United Arab Emirates Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Pula Intro, 11 reviews, 10 photos
- Paris Intro, 10 reviews, 8 photos
- Izmir Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Moscow Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Republic of Montenegro 6 reviews
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos