"Aloha Marauders ! ! !" Waipahu by TropicGirl77

Waipahu Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 11 photos

Hanabaddah Days!

Waipahu is NOT a tourist town. This page is intended to bring back flashback memories to all Marauders ~ reminisce about the hanabaddah days! I was given the opportunity to return to the islands after a 15 year absence, and I can't tell you how disappointed I was as the disappearance of a few landmarks that were so much a part of the good ole days

Mighty Marauders!

Recognize this? Even our Waipahu Prison, ooops, I mean even our old high school took on a new look, but the fence around the campus still stands. I've been fortunate enough to fly over our high school a few times since my return to the islands ... I never quite saw it this way while I attended.

• Last visit to Waipahu: Apr 2005
  • Intro Written Apr 17, 2005

• jto's Profile Photo
    Jun 13, 2007 at 2:48 AM

Im OK but could be better. Hows Yaks??

• malianrob's Profile Photo
    Mar 25, 2007 at 11:21 AM

Hi Valerie, My mother in law graduated from Waipahu high school too. Class of '63.

• speer's Profile Photo
    Dec 18, 2006 at 10:30 AM

I'll be sure to eat here if I'm ever in Waipahu!

• Louie's Profile Photo
    Jan 11, 2006 at 4:19 PM

That's a great aerial view of Waipahu High School. I attended high school there from 84 to 88. I haven't been back to Oahu since I left in 88, although I did get to visit Maui this past December. Your pic really does bring back the memories.

• hassan_abu's Profile Photo
    May 5, 2005 at 5:36 AM

Hi Valerie, Hawaii is certainly one of my wish list. Hope to be there soon. Abu

TropicGirl77

“Grab your camera and snap baby snap !”

Badges & Stats in Waipahu

Have you been to Waipahu?

Latest Activity in Waipahu