Honolulu Nightlife Tips by TropicGirl77
Honolulu Nightlife: 71 reviews and 143 photos
Putting together a state fair
Come visit our 50th State Fair ... held at the Aloha Stadium grounds, in the parking lot! This is put together by E.K Fernandez each year ... this year opening (preview) night is Thursday May 22nd, 6pm till midnight, FREE admission, and US$15 for unlimited rides!
Dress Code: Hard to tell what to wear .. there is no dress code, but appropriate shoes are always a good choice as comfortable outfit ~ after all, it is a fair!! Zipper pockets to keep your wallet etc.
Address: 99-500 Salt Lake Blvd, Honolulu
Directions: Just past Pearl Harbor west bound on Kamehameha Hwy.
Relective Christmas Tree
Come during the month of December and see a joint effort of businesses that sponsor displays in the downtown area of Honolulu. There is no fee, and parking is free in many areas after 5pm. Young and old alike will enjoy a stroll taking in all the displays. This will surely put you in the holiday spirit.
Dress Code: Dress very casual, and wear comfortable walking shoes, and other than your camera and a drink, the less you carry the better.
Directions: Downtown Honolulu, just past Iolani Palace
Theme: Family Spot
More Reviews (21)
- See All Iolani Palace tip #2
- See All King Kamehameha Statue
- See All Tree Climbing 101, ( Non Hawaiian )
- Aloha Stadium ... where the big games...
- Waikiki, the biggest tourist trap in...
TropicGirl77's Related Pages
Honolulu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Living in Honolulu"
- "Home Away From Home"
- "THE REAL HAWAII IS HONOLULU"
- "Waikiki - Number one attraction!"
- "December 7 1941, A Date That Will Live In Infamy."
- "The family in Hawaii for 6 months"
- "Hawaiian Sunsets."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Honolulu
- Hotels in Honolulu
- Transportation in Honolulu
- Nightlife in Honolulu
- Restaurants in Honolulu
- Shopping in Honolulu
- Warnings and Dangers in Honolulu
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Honolulu
- 23 Reviews
- 36 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 38 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Honolulu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Honolulu
- Uploaded a Photo to "Meeting at Musashi's in Waikiki"
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Your first vt meet."
- Commented on one of percy961's Honolulu travel pages
- Wrote a Review Iolani Palace tip #2 about Iolani Palace in Honolulu Things to Do
- updated a Honolulu Travel Page "Honolulu ~ Seeing is believing"
Photos in HonoluluSee All Photos (36)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hawaii (State of) Intro, 38 reviews, 89 photos, 5 travelogues
- Oahu Intro, 19 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hawaii (Big Island) Intro, 23 reviews, 45 photos, 4 travelogues
- United States of America Intro, 25 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- New Mexico Intro, 19 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Honolulu Intro, 23 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hawaii Volcanoes National Park Intro, 10 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Waikiki Intro, 12 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Wahiawa Intro, 14 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Colorado Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
FriendsSee All Friends (91)
- Pearl Harbor- 84 Reviews, 103 Photos
- Diamond Head- 36 Reviews, 72 Photos
- Waikiki Beach- 33 Reviews, 60 Photos
- Hanauma Bay- 39 Reviews, 83 Photos
- Iolani Palace- 34 Reviews, 50 Photos
- Dole Pineapple Plantation- 11 Reviews, 19 Photos
- Bishop Museum- 14 Reviews, 22 Photos
- Hula Dancing- 12 Reviews, 11 Photos
- BlowHole - Halona Blowhole- 6 Reviews, 6 Photos
- Aloha Tower- 14 Reviews, 29 Photos
See All Honolulu Things to Do