Hawaii (State of) Shopping Tips by TropicGirl77 Top 5 Page for this destination
Hawaii (State of) Shopping: 31 reviews and 29 photos
Pearl Ridge Mall
Pearl Ridge Mall is a quieter atmosphere than Ala Moana Center, or the shopping centers in Waikiki. Stores don't open until 9:30 or 10:00, so don't show up too early. I don't have a favorite shop there, but my husbands fav store is Sears ... go figure! This is the little hut in the middle of a water cress field just in front of Pearl Ridge, Uptown.
What to buy: Be sure to pick up some local music to take back with you. And what's a trip to Hawaii if you don't have a t-shirt that says you were there?
What to pay: A little cheaper than Waikiki, but still a mall is a mall and you can expect to pay higher than dept store prices. If you're there during any major holiday, keep your eyes open for special sales.
Address: In Aiea, just minutes past Pearl Harbor
Directions: Kamehameha Highway west bound, past Pearl Harbor and the Aloha Stadium
More Reviews (37)
- See All Iolani Palace, Our Nation's only Palace
- See All THE # 1 in Hawaiian food
- See All Nightlife every night in Hawaii
- See All Red Dirt lives forever!
- See All Love and Aloha via Flower leis
- See All Huge waves!
- See All Northshore Sunset
- Waikiki is full of Hotels
- See All Ramping was never so much fun!
- See All Pineapples galore! at Dole Plantation
- See All TheBus . . . Hawaii's top rated MTL
- Packing List
TropicGirl77's Related Pages
Hawaii (State of) Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hang Loose in Hawaii"
- "Hawaiian Islands ~ GO Virtual"
- "A Month In Paradise"
- "Hawaii this beautiful place we fell in love with."
- "diver-x's Hawaii Page"
- "Scenic Hawaii"
- "BlueCollar's Hawai‘i"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hawaii (State of)
- Hotels in Hawaii (State of)
- Transportation in Hawaii (State of)
- Nightlife in Hawaii (State of)
- Restaurants in Hawaii (State of)
- Shopping in Hawaii (State of)
- Warnings and Dangers in Hawaii (State of)
- See All...
Explore the World
- Bad Neuenahr-Ahrweiler
- Lago di Alserio Hotels
- El Morro Hotels
- Bantayan Island
- Saqqarah Hotels
- Pindasan Hotels
Badges & Stats in Hawaii (State of)
- 140 Reviews
- 307 Photos
- 17 Forum posts
- 5 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Hawaii (State of)?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hawaii (State of)
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Your first vt meet."
- updated a Hawaii (State of) Travel Page "Hawaiian Islands ~ GO Virtual"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Spectacular Hawaiian Sunsets"
- Commented on one of rdw66's Hawaii (State of) travel pages
- Wrote a Review Iolani Palace, Our Nation's only Palace in Hawaii (State of) Things to Do
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hawaii (State of) Intro, 38 reviews, 89 photos, 5 travelogues
- Oahu Intro, 19 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hawaii (Big Island) Intro, 23 reviews, 45 photos, 4 travelogues
- United States of America Intro, 25 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- New Mexico Intro, 19 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Honolulu Intro, 23 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hawaii Volcanoes National Park Intro, 10 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Waikiki Intro, 12 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Wahiawa Intro, 14 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Colorado Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
FriendsSee All Friends (93)
Top Hawaii (State of) hotels
- Honolulu Hotels
- 1987 Reviews - 4709 Photos
- Lihue Hotels
- 38 Reviews - 37 Photos
- Lahaina Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 616 Photos
- Kailua-Kona Hotels
- 343 Reviews - 768 Photos
- Kihei Hotels
- 54 Reviews - 134 Photos
- Kapaa Hotels
- 28 Reviews - 40 Photos
- Hilo Hotels
- 235 Reviews - 453 Photos
- Koloa Hotels
- 13 Reviews - 23 Photos
- Hawaii Kai Hotels
- 9 Reviews - 25 Photos
- Kaanapali Hotels
- 15 Reviews - 46 Photos
- Poipu Hotels
- 62 Reviews - 154 Photos
- Kapalua Hotels
- 16 Reviews - 23 Photos
- Hanauma Bay Hotels
- 18 Reviews - 46 Photos
- Kahului Hotels
- 7 Reviews - 11 Photos
- Kalaoa Hotels
- 3 Hotels