"Vinales: mogotes & cowboys" Viñales by RickL
Viñales Travel Guide: 102 reviews and 349 photos
Viñales is a very charming little village nestled amoungst mogotes: large rounded limestone formations and large tobacco farms. The main draw here seems to be the limestone caves, the cigar factories and horseback riding. The town itself consists of a main street about 7 or 8 blocks long and very peaceful. Havana west to the town of Vinales by Viazul bus: $12 USD.
- Cons:Too Quiet???
This is in an old mansion on the main street of Viñales with a square in front and the town church next to it. Art... more travel advice
Lots of opportunites to explore the countryside in Viñales by walking, bus tour or horseback! more travel advice
RickL's Related Pages
Viñales Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A nature trip"
- "Beautiful Vinãles and his Morgotes"
- "Cuba's most beautiful valley"
- "Vinales: mogotes & cowboys"
- "The western province"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Viñales
- Hotels in Viñales
- Transportation in Viñales
- Nightlife in Viñales
- Restaurants in Viñales
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Viñales
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Viñales?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Viñales
Photos in ViñalesSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Cuba Intro, 45 reviews, 34 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 24 reviews, 22 photos
- Guantánamo Intro, 24 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Havana Intro, 20 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santiago de Cuba Intro, 17 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baracoa Intro, 8 reviews, 6 photos
- Viñales Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- United Kingdom Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Victoria Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Mexico Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos