"Welcome to judyintaiwan's HomePage" judyintaiwan's Profile
"The grass is always greener on the other side."
This used to be the way how I think of Taiwan for a long time. Being, and living Taiwan for a long time, I tend to see nothing but the bad sides of Taiwan. I guess this is good sometimes because we know we need to make more progress?
Recently, I cannot help but ask myself why do I always think of the bad sides of Taiwan? Why are there many people fascinated with other countries, like the United States, Canada but doesn't want to love our country just a bit more? Maybe it's been a long time for me to get off the busy city life so that I forgot how beautiful Taiwan is?
Today when I watched a TV program broadcasting about the wild life in Taiwan, I feel, "Wow, this is beautiful. How come I never know there're such beautiful places in my country? With so many unique creatures and plants." I should re-adjust my way how I think of Taiwan, or I may be another one who's going to destroy the land bit by bit.
HI my friends and i went to Pu-Li, QinJin and Mountain Ho-Huan from June 26 to 29, 2004. The places we stayed are in Nan-Tou. Please take a look at my new page when i finish it. :)
%Taiwan is a very beautiful island situatied in Pacific Ocean with a variety of places, tourist spots and friendly people. Don't miss this attractive place to travel!%c*
I had a graduation trip around Taiwan from June 24 to 29, 2002. It's really a fantastic experience to me; I went many places where I haven't been to...and had a lot of fun with classmates, took as many photos as I can. Just come into my webpage and see the views of Taiwan!
Hellllloooooo, VT folks!
this is really a true story of ''the road not taken...''
i got a free ticket to singapore on that day but in the end i couldn't make it......due to some circumstances like the stumbling from my parents they think it is not safe to backpack in singapore....(hell what do they know about it....:'() i had to cancell this trip the ticket now became my memory......lots of brochures and researches had been down but i still haven't got the chance to look at those place with my own eyes except by 3x5s......anyway i'll make it, sooner or later!!!!!
Wish me luck!
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 83 Reviews
- 80 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- judyintaiwan and Ekaterinburg are now friends.
- Wrote a Review Bus Routes Guide in English in Kaohsiung Transportation
- Uploaded a Photo to "Bus Routes Guide in English"
- Commented on Jokerit_pl's profile page
- Posted in Travel Paris Forum "IYTC in Paris?"
- updated a Kaohsiung Travelogue "My art works"
updated their Profile Page "Welcome to judyintaiwan's HomePage"
Top 5 Pages
- Taiwan Intro, 34 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kaohsiung Intro, 19 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nan-t'ou Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Italy Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- T'ai-chung Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Hotels
- 22165 Reviews - 53882 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3079 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15523 Reviews - 30894 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23062 Reviews - 47262 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11941 Reviews - 26475 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1928 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8346 Reviews - 17012 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1909 Reviews - 4464 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4278 Reviews - 8803 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7498 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7633 Reviews - 19478 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos