"wen_viaggio's new Thailand Page" Thailand by wen_viaggio
Thailand Travel Guide: 31,387 reviews and 79,685 photos
If you enjoy the sun, sand and the sea..Phuket is the place for you. The Thai local food is a must try too, especially their spicy Tom-Yam soup.(Tips: stand by a glass of water.)
Do try out some fresh seafood at a restaurant in a kelong(fisherman's house supported by stilts above the water). more travel advice
Catch an early ferry to Phi Phi Island and bring along your swimming gear. The waters off the island are clean and... more travel advice
wen_viaggio's Related Pages
Thailand Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Thailand - BpraThetThai"
- "Beautiful Thailand!!"
- "Siam - Land of the Smiles"
- "*The Land of Smiles"
- "Thailand, great time but not again"
- "but where is your soul?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Thailand
- Hotels in Thailand
- Transportation in Thailand
- Nightlife in Thailand
- Restaurants in Thailand
- Shopping in Thailand
- Warnings and Dangers in Thailand
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Thailand
- 7 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Thailand?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Thailand
- Posted in Travel Edinburgh Forum "Re: B & B's in Edinburgh for..."
- Commented on one of jenniferhen's Thailand travel pages
- created a Thailand Travel Page "wen_viaggio's new Thailand Page"
- Wrote a Review Do try out some fresh seafood... in Thailand Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Photo to "Do try out some fresh seafood..."
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 38 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Adelaide Intro, 10 reviews, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Angkor Wat Intro, 6 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Christchurch Intro, 12 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 13 reviews, 8 photos
- Florence Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos
- Rome Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Venice Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 10 reviews, 6 photos
- London Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos