"Uyuni, the village on the board of the Salar" Uyuni by Luiz
Uyuni Travel Guide: 299 reviews and 907 photos
Uyuni is a small village with all support for tourists. Hotels, restaurants and travel agencies. From here you may have a one day trip and visit the Salar and the "Isla del Pescado", the Fish Island, or a four day trip and go South, to Atacama's Desert and Lagunas.
- Pros:The beauty of the Salar and Mountains
- Cons:Too far away
Close to Uyuni village, is this old iron park, with many old locomotives, were main parts was disassembled. more travel advice
Luiz's Related Pages
Uyuni Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Under the table in the Salar de Uyuni"
- "Uyuni Tour(3.650 m to 4.300m)"
- "Uyuni and Details for 4WD Tours North and South"
- "The Great Salar and Lagunas Tour"
- "EL SALAR DE UYUNI"
- "Uyuni and surrunding areas"
- "where tourists rules"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Uyuni
- Hotels in Uyuni
- Transportation in Uyuni
- Nightlife in Uyuni
- Restaurants in Uyuni
- Shopping in Uyuni
- Warnings and Dangers in Uyuni
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Uyuni
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Uyuni?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Uyuni
Top 10 Pages
- São Paulo Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos, 4 travelogues
- Chile Intro, 8 reviews, 6 photos
- Düsseldorf Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Machu Picchu Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Pedro de Atacama Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos, 4 travelogues
- La Paz Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Salvador da Bahia Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Arequipa Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Cuzco Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Uyuni Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
Latest Uyuni hotel reviews
- Hotel Takya de Sal
- 6 Reviews & Opinions