"jorgeparada's new Osaka Page" Osaka by jorgeparada
Osaka Travel Guide: 886 reviews and 2,565 photos
Osaka is a real big city, is the Commercial center of Japan. There is the Osaka-jo (Osaka castle) in the downtown, is just an incredible building built by a Samurai. In Osaka you can have real good Shopping and good Dinning, also all the people is very friendly.
jorgeparada's Related Pages
Osaka Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Living in Osaka"
- "Hundertwasser & more !"
- "Memories of Osaka JAPAN"
- "Osaka - my home for three and a half years"
- "Osaka: The Manchester of Asia"
- "The Anti-Japan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Osaka
- Hotels in Osaka
- Transportation in Osaka
- Nightlife in Osaka
- Restaurants in Osaka
- Shopping in Osaka
- Warnings and Dangers in Osaka
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Osaka
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Osaka?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Osaka
Photos in OsakaSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Monterrey Intro, 11 reviews, 5 photos
- Cambodia Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Toluca Intro, 7 reviews
- Bangkok Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Atlanta Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Angkor Wat Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Florida Intro, 1 photo
- Texas Intro, 1 review
- North Carolina Intro, 1 photo
- New Mexico Intro, 1 photo