"Home is where you're always from" Top 5 Page for this destination Madrid by agarcia

Madrid Travel Guide: 5,405 reviews and 11,052 photos

Pongamos que hablo de Madrid

Someone told me once that it's not a good idea to get attached to places. But I can't help it; I'm a Madrid Junkie. I can never get enough of my hometown: its bustling streets during the day, its blue skies on spring and its world famous night life. But the really good thing about Madrid is that is a place to be lived, not to be visited. So try to join the rhythm of the city and forget for a while that you have a camera. ;-)

I'm just lucky enough as to live in my favorite area of my favorite city. In just a two minute walking, I can get to El Retiro
park, which is, imho, the most beautiful park of Madrid. If you happen to visit the place on a sunny Sunday morning, chances are that I will also be there!

This page is in under permanent construction, so stay tuned! :-D

• Pros:Incredibly full of live
  • Cons:Noisy and polluted as only a big city can be
  • In a nutshell:Vámonos de cañitas ;-)
  • Intro Updated May 18, 2004

• CalogeroMira's Profile Photo
    Dec 22, 2010 at 2:26 PM

And where did you take your photo in Madrid? A theatre?

• chicabonita's Profile Photo
    Feb 18, 2009 at 2:20 PM

thanks for the tips and the great pictures

• Jun 10, 2008 at 10:17 PM

Great page

• Marycarmen41's Profile Photo
    Nov 29, 2007 at 9:05 AM

You really true Alfredo, Madrid is the maximun expression of the paradise, a mistic experience, I love that city more than any other. THX TO SHARE I REMEMBER MY DAYS IN.

• ger4444's Profile Photo
    Jul 3, 2007 at 10:28 AM

nice pages on Madrid. thanks for sharing

• JessH's Profile Photo
    Apr 11, 2007 at 5:48 AM

Hello Alfredo. I love your writing style & immensely enjoyed your tips & photos! This has reconfirmed that I absolutely MUST visit Madrid sometime soon! (Oh, and I also love Unagi...) Greetings from Dubai :-) Jess

• sihi's Profile Photo
    Nov 9, 2006 at 5:10 PM

What a great page of your home nice city!! Amazing pics! Greetingz:)

• ozalp's Profile Photo
    Sep 29, 2006 at 9:36 AM

Hola Alfredo. Me gustan tus paginas, especialmente fotos. You love Madrid, it can be seen from your page. Saludos desde Estambul.

• Birsen's Profile Photo
    Apr 9, 2006 at 7:00 AM

I was in Madrid 2 weeks ago. I had a great time as usual... Once again, It is very nice to read your well written page about Madrid. Great pictures, too!I got some notes for my next trip. Greetings from Gran Canaria:))

• sin_666's Profile Photo
    Mar 16, 2006 at 9:54 AM

Hi, plan to visit madrid, first week of may. Any tips on what to do or not do, where to stay etc. Tks, Cheers! P

agarcia Lives Here!

agarcia

“Let me tell you what I saw...”

Badges & Stats in Madrid