"Home is where you're always from" Top 5 Page for this destination Madrid by agarcia
Madrid Travel Guide: 5,438 reviews and 11,137 photos
Someone told me once that it's not a good idea to get attached to places. But I can't help it; I'm a Madrid Junkie. I can never get enough of my hometown: its bustling streets during the day, its blue skies on spring and its world famous night life. But the really good thing about Madrid is that is a place to be lived, not to be visited. So try to join the rhythm of the city and forget for a while that you have a camera. ;-)
I'm just lucky enough as to live in my favorite area of my favorite city. In just a two minute walking, I can get to El Retiro
park, which is, imho, the most beautiful park of Madrid. If you happen to visit the place on a sunny Sunday morning, chances are that I will also be there!
This page is in under permanent construction, so stay tuned! :-D
- Pros:Incredibly full of live
- Cons:Noisy and polluted as only a big city can be
- In a nutshell:Vámonos de cañitas ;-)
Originally conceived as a convenient connection between the two hills of Madrid historic downtown, the viaduct of... more travel advice
- See All Amazing Toledo
- See All Madrid financial heart
- See All Eye candy
- See All Mojitos taste better in Cafe Belen
- See All La Monteria
agarcia's Related Pages
Madrid Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "¡Bienvenido a Madrid!/Welcome to Madrid!"
- "Madrid is where I live"
- "Madrid: My home for 3 fantastic weeks!"
- "Home is where you're always from"
- "WONDERFUL MADRID"
- "As we say in Andalucia, Madri"
- "Hablemos de Madrid (Let's talk about Madrid)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Madrid
- Hotels in Madrid
- Transportation in Madrid
- Nightlife in Madrid
- Restaurants in Madrid
- Shopping in Madrid
- Warnings and Dangers in Madrid
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Madrid
- 81 Reviews
- 120 Photos
- 7 Forum posts
- 93 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Madrid?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Madrid
Photos in MadridSee All Photos (120)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madrid Intro, 81 reviews, 120 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 30 reviews, 49 photos, 3 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 15 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 27 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sevilla Intro, 21 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Miami Beach Intro, 21 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cuba Intro, 14 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 14 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Porto Intro, 15 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Athens Intro, 6 reviews, 29 photos, 6 travelogues