"My little Sweden..." Växjö by Inulia
Växjö Travel Guide: 72 reviews and 170 photos
Växjö is a town of my studdies, where I spend 5 months... And got known a lot about Sweden.. It's language, culture and people...
Great experience...Which I will keep in my heart forever...
People from over the world... Some of them become friends forever....
Every place in the World you've been is the place you leave a part of yourself and take a peace of it to your heart...
- Pros:Cyckling around the lakes!!!
- Cons:Too calm sometimes...:)
- In a nutshell:Hm... I want to come back...:)
Inulia's Related Pages
Växjö Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Capital of glass and US emigrants"
- "Oh holy glass and glass blowing maestros"
- "Henrik's Växjö page"
- "Capital of "The Kingdom of Crystal""
- "Vaxjo - Turn Left at IKEA"
- "WELCOME TO MY VäXJö PAGE......:-)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Växjö
- Hotels in Växjö
- Transportation in Växjö
- Restaurants in Växjö
- Shopping in Växjö
- Warnings and Dangers in Växjö
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Växjö
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Växjö?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Växjö
Top 5 Pages
- Kaunas Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Russia Intro, 3 photos
- Milan Intro, 3 photos
- Växjö Intro, 3 photos
- Kalmar Intro, 3 photos