Davao City Hotel Tips by julia_r
Davao City Hotels: 67 reviews and 122 photos
The hotel at night
We had an awesome time in this place. The Hotel is surrounded with a establishments, the Damosa Gateway and the Market Basket. We had good meals in the nearby resto at a very reasonable price and a good time at the nearby bars. There's also an acoustic trio playing on Friday/Saturday nights.
If you get ssoooo tipsy, no problem of going home because the guard can drag you to your hotel. Hehehe
I got tipsy and i fell inlove with one of the buddies i was with. damn...hahahaha
Unique Qualities: The staff are very accommodating and friendly. The rooms are clean and neatly prepared.
The linens smells good too. The buffet breakfast is good enough too.
Address: JP Rizal ave. cor , Davao City
Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: rom Davao City International Airport
Turn left to C.P. Garcia Boulevard. After 2 miles, turn left to Mamay Road (Angliongto Avenue). Microtel is on the right side.
Other Contact: (63.2)671.7171 manila office
Phone: (63.82)233.2333 davao office,
More Reviews (9)
julia_r's Related Pages
Davao City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mabuhay, Welcome to Davao City!"
- "Davao: The Place Beyond the High Grounds"
- "The world's largest city"
- "Davao City -Home Sweet Home"
- "Peaceful City"
- "MY HOME"
- "Madayaw Davao!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Davao City
- Hotels in Davao City
- Transportation in Davao City
- Nightlife in Davao City
- Restaurants in Davao City
- Shopping in Davao City
- Warnings and Dangers in Davao City
- See All...
Explore the World
- Hotel des Augustins
- Hilton Garden Inn Orlando East
- Delta Pyramids Hotel
- Hatters Hostel Liverpool
- Ocean Ponderosa Aparthotel
- Howard Johnson Cheverly
- Hotel Mayfair
- Byways House
- Globetrotters Inn
- Waldhotel Riesebusch
- Hotel DeBrett
- Dai-ichi Hotel Ryogoku
- Marriott Suites - Bethesda
Badges & Stats in Davao City
- 10 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Davao City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Davao City
- Commented on one of tsokoholic's Davao City travel pages
- Wrote a Review Moving around Davao City in Davao City Transportation
- Uploaded a Photo to "Moving around Davao City"
- updated a Davao City Travel Page "Davao, Durian and D Beaches"
- Posted in Travel Puerto Galera Forum "RE: questions about sikat bus and..."
Read real reviews about Davao City Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Davao City Intro, 10 reviews, 26 photos
- Philippines Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Makati Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Marikina Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Province of Marinduque Intro, 1 review, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Samal Island 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Pagsanjan Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Cubao Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Tagaytay Intro, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Quezon City Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (12)
Top Davao City hotels