"Welcome to Kapellen!" Kapellen by petwouters
Kapellen Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 14 photos
Well, welcome to my page on Kapellen...
There's not exactly very much to see here - it's just a place where people live :-)
No - seriously - Kapellen is situated some 20kms north of Antwerp, Belgium. It's a town with some 25.000 inhabitants.
We have some special things to look at - but they're not as spectacular as the monuments in the big cities (like for instance Antwerp and Brussels).
Nevertheless - welcome to my (very humble) page on Kapellen...
Hope to see you here some day!
This is our local but very famous discotheque - lots of fun guaranteed! Dress for a party :-) more travel advice
This is a really nice restaurant where you can get really yummy food. The food is really nice and international - they... more travel advice
petwouters' Related Pages
Kapellen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Our neighbouring village"
- "Welcome to Kapellen!"
- "Kapellen, the town of my youth"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kapellen
- 7 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Kapellen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kapellen
Photos in KapellenSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Vientiane Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos
- Antwerp Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kapellen Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Leuven Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Papeete Intro, 1 review, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Blue Mountains National Park Intro, 1 review, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bright Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Tsavo National Park East Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bogong Intro, 1 review, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wollongong Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos