"Pure oxygen!" Falls Creek by petwouters
Falls Creek Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 67 photos
Falls Creek, in the Victorian Alps, is mostly known as a ski resort. I have personally never been there in snow season, but rather in autumn.
I must say, the village looks rather dead in that season, which is somewhat of a shame, because there still is quite a bit to see and do around April/May.
The last time I was there (in April 2011), we noticed a new supermarket had opened (Foodworks), which was rather lucky, because this seemed to be just about the only place that was open in the whole village at this time of the year.
- Pros:Beautiful place, nice clean mountain air, probably very nice in winter
- Cons:Dead in autumn and possibly every other season but winter.
- In a nutshell:Worth a visit, even in autumn, but beware that not much is open and you won't see too many people there at that time of the year.
petwouters' Related Pages
Falls Creek Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Skiing at Falls Creek"
- "Switzerland With Gum Trees"
- "Falls Creek!"
- "Pure oxygen!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Falls Creek
- Hotels in Falls Creek
- Warnings and Dangers in Falls Creek
- See All...
Explore the World
- Ko Luam Hotels
- Pasadena Hotels
- Wellesley Island Hotels
- Västra Götalands län
- Singosari Hotels
- Île Sainte-Marguerite
- Arcos de la Frontera
- Whitmore Hot Springs Hotels
- Departamento de Madre de Dios
- Cabiao Hotels
Badges & Stats in Falls Creek
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Falls Creek?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Falls Creek
Photos in Falls CreekSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Vientiane Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos
- Antwerp Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kapellen Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Leuven Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Papeete Intro, 1 review, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Blue Mountains National Park Intro, 1 review, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bright Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Tsavo National Park East Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bogong Intro, 1 review, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wollongong Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos