"Welcome to mj9462's HomePage" mj9462's Profile

I just got home from my backpacking adventure on my own. I’m recuperating nicely and enjoying the little things in life: my mom’s cooking, my bed and showering w/o flip flops on. I really did have an amazing time and had the pleasure of meeting some incredible people. In four months I went to France, Germany, Portugal, Spain, England, Ireland, Italy, Greece, Belgium, Holland, and the Czech Republic. Thanks for the load of invaluable advice I received from fellow VTers. Give me some time to get my pages in order and let me know if I can help you with your trip. Happy travels.

These pages and there contents are dedicated to my beautiful little sister. She loved to travel as much as I do and now she has wings to make it easier for her. I love you and miss you Leanne!! This is definitely a work in progress so bear with me. Thanks!!

• Intro Updated May 22, 2008

• TrendsetterME's Profile Photo
    May 4, 2012 at 9:57 PM

Hey Mary, "Happy Birthday", with all my best wishes ... :)

• stamoz's Profile Photo
    Jan 6, 2010 at 8:30 PM

hello MJ, doo you have any tips to travel or doing a tour in eastern Europe on limited budget for a month? I'm currently in koh Samu Thailand so if you ever come here I can share with you some on how to live long term here; thanks

• butterfly_girl's Profile Photo
    May 10, 2006 at 10:20 AM

Just to let you know...there will be an Austin VT meet on May 25th 6-8 at Habana's on 6th Street. Check the meetings page for more details. Cheers!

• harirasik's Profile Photo
    May 4, 2006 at 6:45 PM

Happy Birthday to you and Greetings from Nepal

• biljah's Profile Photo
    Aug 26, 2005 at 1:39 PM

Hey "mary Jane" Nice hat and even better smile!

• jsadler8's Profile Photo
    Jul 21, 2005 at 4:55 AM

Gotta love the beer bong hehe

• IneXisTenZ's Profile Photo
    May 5, 2004 at 9:44 AM

All the best in this special day.. many to come. Regards, Fernando

• saraheg77's Profile Photo
    May 5, 2004 at 7:29 AM

Happy Birthday!! I'm going to be moving to Austin when I get married. Whoo hoo! Have a great day!

• circeo's Profile Photo
    May 5, 2004 at 12:42 AM

Happy B-Day to YOUUU!!!! a kiss from i*t*a*l*y* ciao*ciao :)))

• nkosina's Profile Photo
    May 5, 2004 at 12:10 AM

Happy birthday. Enjoy this special day. May all your wishes come true. Greetings Nicki

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
mj9462's Profile Photo

mj9462

“my second home is a third-world cantina”

Ranked Member