"Playa Mismaloya" Mismaloya by LeoM
Mismaloya Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 8 photos
Playa Mismaloya is a resort area south of Puerto Vallarta. It was made famous from the 1963 Tennesse William's hit movie Night of The Iguana, which starred Eva Gardner, and Richard Burton. Also the Predator was also film near here as well.
Back in the old days, Playa Mismaloya used to be an old pig farm.
This is the area where the famous 1963 Tennesse William's hit movie Night of The Iguana, which starred Eva Gardner, and Richard Burton, was filmed. You can still see parts of the building, and the steps where the movie was shot.
LeoM's Related Pages
Mismaloya Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Mismaloya
- Transportation in Mismaloya
- Restaurants in Mismaloya
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mismaloya
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Mismaloya?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mismaloya
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bellingham Intro, 26 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Seattle Intro, 18 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Puerto Vallarta Intro, 14 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oak Harbor Intro, 4 reviews, 30 photos, 5 travelogues
- Stockholm Intro, 8 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bergen Intro, 4 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- South Bellingham Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Oslo Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 1 review, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- La Conner Intro, 3 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues