"Peace Arch Park" Peace Arch State Park by LeoM
Peace Arch State Park Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
The Peace Arch Park, facing towards Canada. The Peace Arch is located on the US and Canadian border.
This is the International Boundary marker, that divided the US and Canadian borders.
- Pros:Nice and aesthically pleasing to look and visit
- Cons:Long lines at the border, making the wait oh so long
- In a nutshell:if you have time to burn waiting in line, this is the place for you.
LeoM's Related Pages
Peace Arch State Park Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Peace Arch State Park
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Peace Arch State Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Peace Arch State Park
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bellingham Intro, 26 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Seattle Intro, 18 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Puerto Vallarta Intro, 14 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oak Harbor Intro, 4 reviews, 30 photos, 5 travelogues
- Stockholm Intro, 8 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bergen Intro, 4 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- South Bellingham Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Oslo Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 1 review, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- La Conner Intro, 3 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues