"Fort Ebey State Park" Ebeys Landing by LeoM
Ebeys Landing Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 38 photos
Fort Ebey State park which is located off SR20 south of Oak Harbor. Built in 1942 as part of the World War II defensive build-up. Fortifications open to public.
Fantastic views of the Strait of Juan de Fuca.
People build wooden forts
- Pros:Great to enjoy and watch nature
- Cons:$5 service park fee
- In a nutshell:great for a day trip
LeoM's Related Pages
Ebeys Landing Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Preservation Success Story"
- "Fort Ebey State Park"
- "Springtime at Ebeys Landing"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ebeys Landing
- Hotels in Ebeys Landing
- Transportation in Ebeys Landing
- Restaurants in Ebeys Landing
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ebeys Landing
- 0 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Ebeys Landing?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ebeys Landing
Photos in Ebeys LandingSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bellingham Intro, 26 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Seattle Intro, 18 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Puerto Vallarta Intro, 14 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oak Harbor Intro, 4 reviews, 30 photos, 5 travelogues
- Stockholm Intro, 8 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bergen Intro, 4 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- South Bellingham Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Oslo Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 1 review, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- La Conner Intro, 3 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues